- Landforms – water and mountains location, roads and buildings location, T-junctions aiming at your front door
- Negative chi outside – dead tree or telephone pole aiming at your front door, heavy foliage covering the walls, too many trees and plants too close to the house
- Negative chi inside – Toilets located in the wrong part of the house, pointy or spiky leaf plants, dark spaces
- Poorly arranged furniture – bed, desk and sofas facing the wrong direction, stove, oven and fireplace in the wrong location
- Clutter – too much clutter can block the energy flow
- Colors – although red and black are the 2 most important colors in order to change the energy of a space, all colors can affect you in different ways
- Attitude – As Winston Churchill said: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Traditional Feng Shui can help you improve the energy around you and have a great impact in your life.