“If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.”
–Victor Hugo, Les Miserables
March 2014 Newsletter
Spring is the season of new beginnings, new growth, renewal and personal evolution, a time of change. The days are starting to grow warmer and longer, flowers and leaves are sprouting, and in many cultures and religions, springtime invites its practitioners to participate in a cleansing. It is traditionally a powerful time to shed away the old skin, the dust from the past, clean and refresh our home, mind, spirit and body.
You may be feeling sluggish, blah or need a lift, perhaps even some optimism. If so, it is the perfect time to change the energetic vibration of your home and make yourself feel better.
When the energy in your space is positive, your own energy becomes positive. When the Qi flows inside your space, you feel good, it lifts your energy
and opportunities arise. When the Qi is impeded by clutter, and cannot flow harmoniously, you may feel down, depressed, tired, have low energy, things may even start going south…
A little cleaning can do miracles, bring you harmony, and help you find again your personal special self:
- De-clutter. It may be easier to throw everything on the floor, let the laundry basket pile up, and have fun collecting all the magazines you can put your hands on, but it keeps the Qi from flowing evenly.
- Too many shoes and accessories? So many clothes that they wrinkle due to the lack of space? Time to eliminate. Make someone in need happy and give away anything you haven’t worn for 2 years or more.
- If you can’t find what you need in a few minutes, it is time to organize your space. Classify. Categorize.
- Clean up after yourself, it will save you a lot of time and energy.
- Keep your home neat and clean
- Get a bouquet of fresh flowersto boost your natural optimism!
This will help you bring more opportunities for career, finances, relationship and greater health. You will find the power to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.