What does the shape of your house tell you from a Feng Shui perspective?
Architects and designers create amazing structures and houses come in all forms and shapes. Each one has its own energetic mapping which is not always an excellent or nourishing Chi, the Chinese name for life force energy. Feng Shui helps you enhance the Chi, regardless of the floor plan.
- A square or rectangle open-concept floor plan allows the energy to flow uniformly and all sectors are represented. This is why it is the most desirable floor plan.
- A long and narrow rectangle home may not hold money well. The money may come in and come out rapidly. It is called “squeezed Chi.”
- A round circular building is good for business but not recommended for residential use. The Chi is too intense and can cause health and relationship issues.
- A triangular house is challenging. It represents Fire and will pull you in all directions. In this kind of designs, the energy is too busy and you won’t find much rest unless your Feng Shui consultant anchors it with a forth point.
- A house with missing sector(s), like in an L-shape, a Z-shape, or a home with an atrium in the center, does not support the occupants from an energetic point of view. It can indicate tension and relational issues within the family even a break up or a divorce.
- Odd shaped floor plans move the chi unevenly and, in general, are not recommended.
However, if you’re living in an odd-shaped home, no need to move out. There are Feng Shui solutions, even if they are not always easy. Your Feng Shui consultant can help alleviate the negative energy and increase the positive one, by making sure you sleep to the proper direction and also face a positive direction when sitting for long periods of time, watching TV or working at your desk.
There are ways to strengthen the Chi of challenging areas to create more energy and balance in your life.
Warning: include(/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onewor96/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/onewor96/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41