“A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.”
February 2014 Newsletter
Love Is In The Air…
If you are in a relationship and want to strengthen it or if you’re ready for a new one here are some important tips:
- Download a digital compass on your smart phone or tablet.
- Find your gua number, based on your date of birth and gender, by clicking here. Once you find your gua number, go here to find your relationship direction (+70).
- Sleep with your head to your relationship direction (+70).
- When you’re sitting for long periods of time watching TV, reading, or sitting at your desk, face your relationship direction (+70).
It can take up to 3 months before you see some results and of course, you also have to make conscious efforts to socialize and not sit on your sofa waiting for the perfect partner to come and ring your doorbell.
To maximize your efforts for best results:
- Keep your bedroom free of family, kids and friends’ photographs as well as deities. The bedroom is about you and your partner. Do you want to make love with your grandparents staring at you?
- No water features i.e. no fountain, no fish tank, in the bedroom; it could create some distance between you and your partner.
- No mirrors where you can see yourself when you are lying in bed.
- No ceiling beams that could cause relationship and health problems.
Remember, if the overall Feng Shui of your home is good, it will support your relationship too. Happy Valentine’s Day!
“My purpose is to help people get the most out of their lives and make the world a better place, one space at a time.”